Jonny Statham is a highly experienced, knowledgeable trainer with a real passion for personnel development. He is an energetic and forward thinking trainer skilled in Leadership Development, Teambuilding and Business Coaching with a proven track record of helping teams and individuals reach their goals. He has the capacity to engage at all levels of an organisation and tailor training programmes to meet the exact needs of the client.
- Training & Development – Experience of training and development from design to delivery in vast and diverse environments.
- Leadership – RAF Officer with experience of leading large diverse teams.
- Facilitation & Instruction – Vast experience of facilitating and instructing teams, instructing leadership theory to degree level.
- Personnel Development – Trained & experienced in a number of psychometric profiling tools, with an in-depth understanding of how to use them to get the most out of individuals and teams.
- Coaching – Experienced coach, educated to Masters degree level in the field.
- Team Building – Huge experience in the team building field with a track record of success and an interactive and energetic style.
- Transition leadership – Jonny works extensively with cadets who are deemed unfit for service either due to capability, or to injury in active service. The challenge he faces is to mentor and coach them through the transition process to acceptance and beyond, to positive development.
Jonny has recently left Cranwell to develop his own coaching and training consultancy and to associate into our ever expanding team.
Off piste, Jonny enjoys team activity such as rugby and is a keen support to his wife in establishing her holistic Spa business.