What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. Through understanding and manipulating the links between neurology, language and behaviour, you can create exceptionally powerful possibilities for how you develop and communicate. NLP awakens you to attitudes, principles and an array of tools to perform better in any area of your life. Through creating the programmes you want, you can learn more quickly, influence personal well-being, relate more effectively in personal or professional contexts, and create brilliant well formed outcomes.
“NLP is probably the single most powerful thing that I have ever learnt, it has had a dramatic positive effect on me personally, my relationships with others and my business – my only regret is that I wish that I had done this course 20 years ago. I could not start to place a monetary value on the gains that I have achieved through attending this course.” CEO, North Lincs.
Join us for our next Practitioner Course in Nottingham in Summer 2018
The Practitioner course runs over 9 full days, in separate modules to give the opportunity for application and reflection between times.
30 June/1 July, 11/12 August. 1/2 September, 21/22/23 September
The course is directed by Dr Jan Russell and Nicola Ellwood and certified through ANLP. If you would like to discuss this programme, seek more information, or reserve a place, please contact Jan or Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Village Hotel, Nottingham NG9
Ethical, Dynamic Tuition
Dr Jan Russell Dexter has been teaching NLP for over two decades and is accredited as a trainer by both the ANLP and ITANLP. Jan has developed her own feel for how to build and integrate NLP as a set of principles, and heads up the creation of ethical and applied NLP training in the Lincolnshire region.
Nicola Ellwood is an accredited NLP Trainer, and Master Coach.
Nicola’s professional development and qualifications lie within training, coaching and management. She is also the creator of innovative new programmes applying NLP principles to professional sports, allowing athletes to achieve consistent success.
This nine day course is designed to give delegates a solid foundation in NLP, with the ethos of principled self-application as well as NLP as an approach to use with other people. In our experience this matches the values of both personal and professional development, resulting in quick changes which impact performance, and slower-burning changes which influence progression.
- What is NLP?
- Presuppositions of NLP and their power in your life and work
- Rapport with oomph: creating impact
- The how of thinking: representational systems
- Well Formed Outcomes: knowing what you want and supporting clients to know what they want
- Effect of representational systems on state and behaviour
- Flexibility: widening our choice of representation
- Sub-modalities: an introduction
- The Art of Calibration
- In a right state 🙂 How to choose the state you want
- Creating our own experience: Frames and Reframing
- Meeting Frames: how to have more successful meetings
- Perceptual Positions
- Levels of Change: Dilts’ neurological levels
- Using sub-modalities for change
- Simple mapping across
- Choose the beliefs that serve you well: introduction to belief change
- Logical levels of change
- Meta Model: the first model of NLP
- Revisiting Well Formed Outcomes: knowing what you and others want
- Milton Model: the secret to transformational change through rapport
- Application: the classic ‘n’ step reframe
- Story telling: creating well formed metaphors
- Creating personal narratives
- Application: parts integration, change personal history
- Application: the Disney Model for choosing powerful futures
Find out more
Practitioner fee, including certification, is £1799 + optional VAT, with an Early Bird Discount price of £1499 + optional VAT for deposits received by 30th April
Flexible pricing options for individuals dependant on income, e mail for details
For booking and enquiries, call Jan on 07892 902 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Nicola email@example.com
You can also download the brochure here
For some idea of what you might get out of the course, here’s what delegates said after the last Diploma: