What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. Through understanding and manipulating the links between neurology, language and behaviour, you can create exceptionally powerful possibilities for how you develop and communicate. NLP awakens you to attitudes, principles and an array of tools to perform better in any area of your life. Through creating the programmes you want, you can learn more quickly, influence personal well-being, relate more effectively in personal or professional contexts, and create brilliant well formed outcomes.
“NLP is probably the single most powerful thing that I have ever learnt, it has had a dramatic positive effect on me personally, my relationships with others and my business – my only regret is that I wish that I had done this course 20 years ago. I could not start to place a monetary value on the gains that I have achieved through attending this course.” CEO, North Lincs.
Join us for our next Diploma course
The Diploma course runs over 4 days, to give the opportunity for application and reflection between times.
26th June, 10th July, 7th August, 29th August – in Hessle with Dr. Jan Russell Dexter
2019: 12th September, 19th September, 15th November, 22nd November
The programme is certified by the ANLP , and delivered by Jan Russell Dexter. If you would like to discuss this programme, seek more information, or reserve a place, please contact Jan Russell Dexter on 07892 902354
Ethical, Dynamic Tuition
Dr Jan Russell Dexter has been teaching NLP for over two decades and is accredited as a trainer by both the ANLP and ITANLP. Jan has developed her own feel for how to build and integrate NLP as a set of principles, and heads up the creation of ethical and applied NLP training in the Lincolnshire region.
This four day course is designed to give delegates a solid foundation in NLP, with the ethos of principled
self-application as well as NLP as an approach to use with other people. In our experience this matches the values of both personal and professional development, resulting in quick changes which impact performance, and slower-burning changes which influence progression.
- What is NLP?
- Presuppositions of NLP and their power in your life and work
- Rapport with oomph: creating impact
- The how of thinking: representational systems
- Well Formed Outcomes: knowing what you want and supporting clients to know what they want
- Effect of representational systems on state and behaviour
- Flexibility: widening our choice of representation
- Sub-modalities: an introduction
- The Art of Calibration
- In a right state 🙂 How to choose the state you want
- Creating our own experience: Frames and Reframing
- Meeting Frames: how to have more successful meetings
- Perceptual Positions
- Levels of Change: Dilts’ neurological levels
- Using sub-modalities for change
- Simple mapping across
- Choose the beliefs that serve you well: introduction to belief change
*Please note that the course framework outlined above is a sample and content may be re-timed in reflection of the group’s needs.
Find out more
Diploma fee, including certification, is £799.00 + optional VAT.
For booking and enquiries, call Jan on 07892 902 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For some idea of what you might get out of the course, here’s what delegates said after the last Diploma: